Preventive fire protection in the decorative sector. For interior fitting as wall and ceiling coverings, installations, room dividers and furniture, in industrial and administrative buildings, schools, sports and festival halls, hotels and care facilities.
FSC® quality available
The FSC trademarks on wood and wood products stand for transparency and credibility worldwide. They ensure that people and nature are treated fairly and responsibly and can be found on a constantly growing range of products worldwide.
PEFC™ quality available
PEFC is the largest institution for ensuring and marketing sustainable forest management through an independent certification system. Wood and wood products with the PEFC seal originate demonstrably from ecologically, economically and socially sustainable forestry.
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Surface textures|
|2,655||2,100||10 | 13 | 16 | 18 | 19 | 22 | 25 | 28 | 38||FM | MO | MP | RU | SD | SM | VV|
|2,800||2,100||16 | 19||AH | FM | HG | LI | ML | MO | MP | NH | NW | RU | SD | SM | SX | VV|
|5,310||2,100||10 | 13 | 16 | 18 | 19 | 22 | 25 | 28 | 38||FM | MO | MP | RU | SD | SM | VV|
|5,600||2,100||16 | 19||AH | FM | LI | ML | MO | MP | NH | NW | RU | SD | SM | SX | VV|
- EN 14322
- PremiumBoard Pyroex
- Flame resistant particleboard, suitable for non load-bearing purposes in dry areas, for interior fitting and for furniture subject to higher demands on fire protection.
Reaction to fire
- Flame-retardant grade
- B-s2,d0 | C-s2,d0 decor dependent (EN 13501-1)
Formaldehyde emission class
- This product follows the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006 an article. Following Article 7 it does not need to be registered.
- The surface is physiologically safe, and approved for direct contact with food acc. to Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011.
- Textures LI / ML: The decor program is available on request
- Printed decors with overlay are available on request. An additional overlay is recommended for horizontal, highly exposed or loaded areas; slight colour difference to surfaces without overlay possible.
- Can be worked with carbide tipped tools on conventional woodworking machines.
- The fire-retardant additives and colourants contained in the support can create deposits on tools and therefore reduce their durability.
The adhesion of glues can be reduced in exceptional cases.
- Thick and thin edges are suitable.
- EVA and PUR hotmelts are recommended for edge adhesion.
- All conventional removable and non-removable fittings for solid wood and wood materials are suitable.
Installation and assembly
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation and assembly. The premises themselves need to be at the normal climatic conditions in which the material will later be used.
- Please ensure that the material is processed and fitted correctly and using the best available technology.
Storage, handling and transport
- On level, full area surfaces (e.g. pallets), protected against moisture, in dry, ventilated rooms. Outdoor storage is not suitable.
- Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible distortion to the sheets.
- Foreign bodies or impurities in the pallet of sheets can lead to impressions and damage to the surface of the board.
- Ensure that sufficiently large and sturdy bases, e.g. pallets, are used for the transportation of stacked sheets. The sheets on the pallet must be secured against slipping.
- Sheets / boards must not be moved against each other; they should be moved individually by hand or with suction equipment.
- Protect from moisture and wet conditions.
- To protect the high-quality surface Pfleiderer delivers these surface textures with a protective foil. The protective foil must be removed as soon as possible after processing - but at the latest within 6 months after delivery - to ensure residue-free removal of the foil. In addition, foiled boards must not be exposed to direct sunlight (UV radiation).
Health and safety
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
Cleaning and care
- The surface can be cleaned with water and gentle cleaning agents.
- The use of cleaning products, cloths, sponges with abrasive ingredients, should be avoided.
- For removal of particularly stubborn stains, industrial cleaners suitable for plastic surfaces can be used. Before use we would recommend testing in a small, hidden area.
- We recommend energy recovery.