Furniture production and interior design wherever high demands are made on quality and durability: For kitchen and interior design furniture, in shop fitting and partition wall construction, for interior fitting of banks, offices, schools, clinics, laboratories, retail buildings, in shipbuilding and motor vehicle construction.
The CE-marking documents that goods comply with the safety and health requirements of the European Union. Its aim is to guarantee safe, flawless and high-quality goods on all European markets.
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is a global, not-for-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest management worlwide. FSC defines standards based on agreed principles for responsible forest stewardship that are supported by environmental, social and economic stakeholders.
PEFC is the largest institution for ensuring sustainable forest management through an independent certification system. Wood and wood products with the PEFC seal originate demonstrably from ecologically, economically and socially sustainable forestry.
The UKCA-marking documents that goods comply with the safety and health requirements of the United Kingdom. Its aim is to guarantee safe, flawless and high-quality goods on all United Kingdom markets.
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm), HPL 0.8 mm|
|4,100||1,300||9.6 | 16 | 17.6 | 19 | 20.6 | 25 | 29.6 | 39.6|
- EN 13894-1
- ClassicBoard P2 CARB2: Low emission particleboard core, type P2 in accordance with EN 312, suitable for non load-bearing purposes in dry areas.
Reaction to fire
- Normally flammable
- D-s2,d0 (EN 13501-1, CWFT acc. to 2003/593/EG)
- EN 438-7:2005
- HPL composite panel intended for internal wall and ceiling finishes (including suspended ceilings)
Formaldehyde emission class
- E1 E05
- Surface with antimicrobial effect in 7 h for interior fit-out and finishes – Test Methodology JIS Z 2801 / ISO 22196
- Surface with antiviral effect against enveloped viruses in 24 h for interior fit-out and finishes - Test Methodology ISO 21702:2019
- This product follows the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006 an article. Following Article 7 it does not need to be registered.
- The surface is physiologically safe, and approved for direct contact with food acc. to Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011.
- We manufacture the panels without the use of halogens, heavy metals, preservatives, wood protectors or organic solvents.
- Sanitized® Silver is based on the natural effect of silver, embedded in a patented glass-ceramic. This additive is free of nanoparticles and is incorporated as a dispersion into the resin of our decor / overlay papers.
- Sanitized® Silver remains in the product and does not wash out. The effect is ensured over the whole life cycle of the product.
- It is recommended to order overlay for horizontal, heavy used surfaces in combination with metallic designs. Slight visual difference to the surface is possible without the overlay.
- FSC certification or PEFC certification available on request.
Colour and surface match
- Decor, structure and core board all influence the final appearance of the end product.
- Due to the product-specific differences in production technologies, even identical decor/structure/core board combinations can result in slight optical and tactile deviations across different product groups and formats. Such deviations do not constitute a defect.
- The choice of surface structure in particular has a significant influence on the visual impression, the tactile perception as well as the technical characteristics of the product. Thus, the overall impression of a decor can change almost completely depending on the surface structure. Furthermore, mechanical influences on the product surface can lead to a higher contrast optical perception with dark decors.
- To ensure that you always achieve the best results with our products and to clarify any deviations in advance, we will be happy to advise you individually.
- Can be worked with carbide tipped tools on conventional woodworking machines.
- Thick and thin edges are suitable.
- EVA and PUR hotmelts are recommended for edge adhesion.
- All conventional removable and non-removable fittings for solid wood and wood materials are suitable.
Installation and assembly
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation and assembly. The premises themselves need to be at the normal climatic conditions in which the material will later be used.
- Please ensure that the material is processed and fitted correctly and using the best available technology.
- Especially for large applications, we recommend paying attention to the colour and texture uniformity of the boards and cut products used when further processing and installing and that the production direction is taken into account.
Storage, handling and transport
- On level, full area surfaces (e.g. pallets), protected against moisture, in dry, ventilated rooms. Outdoor storage is not suitable.
- Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible distortion to the sheets.
- Foreign bodies or impurities in the pallet of sheets can lead to impressions and damage to the surface of the board.
- Ensure that sufficiently large and sturdy bases, e.g. pallets, are used for the transportation of stacked sheets. The sheets on the pallet must be secured against slipping.
- Sheets / boards must not be moved against each other; they should be moved individually by hand or with suction equipment.
Health and safety
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
Cleaning and care
- The surface can be cleaned with water and non-aggressive cleaning products. For more detailed information, please refer to our "Cleaning recommendation Decorative Pfleiderer products".
- For further information, please follow the recommendation in the "Cleaning HPL" leaflet on the site www.icdli.com.
- We recommend material or energy recovery in approved plants.