The products from our ESA system are indispensable wherever electrostatic charges are to be prevented. The conductive constituents ensure a reliable and simple earthing possibility for furniture, partition elements and panels at places of work in the microelectronics industry, in laboratories or central control rooms.
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is a global, not-for-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest management worlwide. FSC defines standards based on agreed principles for responsible forest stewardship that are supported by environmental, social and economic stakeholders.
PEFC is the largest institution for ensuring sustainable forest management through an independent certification system. Wood and wood products with the PEFC seal originate demonstrably from ecologically, economically and socially sustainable forestry.
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|2,800||2,100||19 | 25 | 28.4 | 38|
|5,600||2,100||19 | 25 | 28.4 | 38|
- EN 14322
- PremiumBoard P2 ESA: Electrostatically dissipative particleboard, Type P2 according to EN 312, suitable for interior fitting and furniture, for non load-bearing purposes in dry areas.
Reaction to fire
- D-s2,d0 according to EN 13986 dependent on end use (Thickness: ≥ 9 mm / Gross density: ≥ 600 kg/m³)
Volume resistance RD
- 1 x 104–1 x 109 Ohm (EN 61340-5-1)
- Measured dry, measurement voltage 100 V DC, cylindrical electrode, 20–30 °C and 20–50% rel. humidity (96 h conditioning)
Formaldehyde emission class
- E1 E05
- This product follows the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006 an article. Following Article 7 it does not need to be registered.
- Decors: W10140 Frontal White / U12188 Light Grey
- FSC certification or PEFC certification available on request.
Colour and surface match
- Decor, structure and core board all influence the final appearance of the end product.
- Due to the product-specific differences in production technologies, even identical decor/structure/core board combinations can result in slight optical and tactile deviations across different product groups and formats. Such deviations do not constitute a defect.
- The choice of surface structure in particular has a significant influence on the visual impression, the tactile perception as well as the technical characteristics of the product. Thus, the overall impression of a decor can change almost completely depending on the surface structure. Furthermore, mechanical influences on the product surface can lead to a higher contrast optical perception with dark decors.
- To ensure that you always achieve the best results with our products and to clarify any deviations in advance, we will be happy to advise you individually.
Machines and tools
- Can be worked with carbide (HW) or diamond (DP) tipped tools on conventional woodworking machines.
- Thick and thin edges are suitable.
- Basically, there is no conductive edging material
- In general, the edging is not critical for the function of the product
- EVA and PUR hotmelts are recommended for edge adhesion.
- All conventional removable and non-removable fittings for solid wood and wood materials are suitable.
Installation and assembly
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation and assembly. The premises themselves need to be at the normal climatic conditions in which the material will later be used.
- Please ensure that the material is processed and fitted correctly and using the best available technology.
- Please consider during construction and fitting that in ESD protection zones (EPA) the ESD work stations have to be earthed (same electrostatic potential of all elements). This can be achieved construcionally via a connection of the conductive elements of one EPA with an EPA-earth.
Conductive materials which are fitted insulating are rechargable and therefore a risk potential.
- Please contact your ESD consultant or use corresponding technical literature for further information and concrete realisation instructions.
Storage, handling and transport
- On level, full area surfaces (e.g. pallets), protected against moisture, in dry, ventilated rooms. Outdoor storage is not suitable.
- Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible distortion to the sheets.
- Foreign bodies or impurities in the pallet of sheets can lead to impressions and damage to the surface of the board.
- Ensure that sufficiently large and sturdy bases, e.g. pallets, are used for the transportation of stacked sheets. The sheets on the pallet must be secured against slipping.
- Sheets / boards must not be moved against each other; they should be moved individually by hand or with suction equipment.
- A protective foil must be removed as soon as possible after processing – but at the latest within 6 months after delivery – to ensure residue-free removal of the foil. In addition, foiled boards must not be exposed to direct sunlight (UV radiation).
Health and safety
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
Cleaning and care
- The surface can be cleaned with water and gentle cleaning agents.
- The use of cleaning products, cloths, sponges with abrasive ingredients, should be avoided.
- For removal of particularly stubborn stains, industrial cleaners suitable for plastic surfaces can be used. Before use we would recommend testing in a small, hidden area.
- We recommend material or energy recovery in approved plants.