Areas of application
For high demands on the board material for interior design, particularly for bending: In library, shop and chemist fitting, for the office furniture sector, especially suitable for filing cabinets, shelving, showcases, etc.
Certificates & labels
The CE-marking documents that goods comply with the safety and health requirements of the European Union. Its aim is to guarantee safe, flawless and high-quality goods on all European markets.
PEFC is the largest institution for ensuring sustainable forest management through an independent certification system. Wood and wood products with the PEFC seal originate demonstrably from ecologically, economically and socially sustainable forestry.
The UKCA-marking documents that goods comply with the safety and health requirements of the United Kingdom. Its aim is to guarantee safe, flawless and high-quality goods on all United Kingdom markets.
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm), HPL 0.8 mm|
|2,800||2,070||16.6 | 19.6|
- EN 13894-1
- PremiumBoard Poplar veneer CARB2: Veneer panel made from poplar plywood, AW 100 glued for a particularly high resistance to humidity. Technical values to DIN EN 636.
Reaction to fire
- Normally flammable
- D-s2,d0 (EN 13501-1, CWFT acc. to 2003/593/EG)
- EN 438-7:2005
- HPL composite panel intended for internal wall and ceiling finishes (including suspended ceilings)
Formaldehyde emission class
- E1 E05
- Surface with antimicrobial effect in 24 h for interior fit-out and finishes – Test Methodology JIS Z 2801 / ISO 22196
- This product follows the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006 an article. Following Article 7 it does not need to be registered.
- The surface is physiologically safe, and approved for direct contact with food acc. to Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011.
- It is recommended to order overlay for horizontal, heavy used surfaces in combination with metallic designs. Slight visual difference to the surface is possible without the overlay.
- PEFC-certification available on request.
Colour and surface match
- Decor, structure and core board all influence the final appearance of the end product.
- Due to the product-specific differences in production technologies, even identical decor/structure/core board combinations can result in slight optical and tactile deviations across different product groups and formats. Such deviations do not constitute a defect.
- The choice of surface structure in particular has a significant influence on the visual impression, the tactile perception as well as the technical characteristics of the product. Thus, the overall impression of a decor can change almost completely depending on the surface structure. Furthermore, mechanical influences on the product surface can lead to a higher contrast optical perception with dark decors.
- To ensure that you always achieve the best results with our products and to clarify any deviations in advance, we will be happy to advise you individually.
- Can be worked with carbide tipped tools on conventional woodworking machines.
- Thick and thin edges are suitable.
- EVA and PUR hotmelts are recommended for edge adhesion.
- All conventional removable and non-removable fittings for solid wood and wood materials are suitable.
Installation and assembly
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation and assembly. The premises themselves need to be at the normal climatic conditions in which the material will later be used.
- Please ensure that the material is processed and fitted correctly and using the best available technology.
- Especially for large applications, we recommend paying attention to the colour and texture uniformity of the boards and cut products used when further processing and installing and that the production direction is taken into account.
Storage, handling and transport
- On level, full area surfaces (e.g. pallets), protected against moisture, in dry, ventilated rooms. Outdoor storage is not suitable.
- Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible distortion to the sheets.
- Foreign bodies or impurities in the pallet of sheets can lead to impressions and damage to the surface of the board.
- Ensure that sufficiently large and sturdy bases, e.g. pallets, are used for the transportation of stacked sheets. The sheets on the pallet must be secured against slipping.
- Sheets / boards must not be moved against each other; they should be moved individually by hand or with suction equipment.
Health and safety
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
Cleaning and care
- The surface can be cleaned with water and non-aggressive cleaning products. For more detailed information, please refer to our "Cleaning recommendation Decorative Pfleiderer products".
- For further information, please follow the recommendation in the "Cleaning HPL" leaflet on the site www.icdli.com.
- We recommend material or energy recovery in approved plants.
You like to learn more?
Please get in touch with us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Product enquiries and sales department