Areas of application
Duropal worktops can be used wherever very high demands are made on surface resistance and durability. Thanks to their hygienic advantages, the classic areas of application are in modern kitchens and bathrooms, canteens and restaurants, as well as doctors’ surgeries, in laboratories and shop fitting, but also for industrial and commercial workplaces.
Certificates & labels
Blue Angel DE-UZ 76
The Blue Angel has been the federal government's eco-label for 40 years. Independent and credible, it sets demanding standards for environmentally friendly products and services. The Blue Angel is the orientation for sustainable purchasing.
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is a global, not-for-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest management worlwide. FSC defines standards based on agreed principles for responsible forest stewardship that are supported by environmental, social and economic stakeholders.
PEFC is the largest institution for ensuring sustainable forest management through an independent certification system. Wood and wood products with the PEFC seal originate demonstrably from ecologically, economically and socially sustainable forestry.
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Front edge||Rear edge|
- EN 13894-1
- ClassicBoard Hydrofuge MR CARB2: Low Emission urea resin-bonded furniture board with reduced thickness swelling according to DIN EN 312, suitable for non-load-bearing use in humid conditions.
Formaldehyde emission class
- E1 E05
- CARB Phase 2 / TSCA Title VI
- Surface with antimicrobial effect in 24 h for interior fit-out and finishes – Test Methodology JIS Z 2801 / ISO 22196
- This product follows the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006 an article. Following Article 7 it does not need to be registered.
- The surface is physiologically safe, and approved for direct contact with food acc. to Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011.
- We manufacture the panels without the use of halogens, heavy metals, preservatives, wood protectors or organic solvents.
- FSC certification or PEFC certification available on request.
Colour and surface match
- Decor, structure and core board all influence the final appearance of the end product.
- Due to the product-specific differences in production technologies, even identical decor/structure/core board combinations can result in slight optical and tactile deviations across different product groups and formats. Such deviations do not constitute a defect.
- The choice of surface structure in particular has a significant influence on the visual impression, the tactile perception as well as the technical characteristics of the product. Thus, the overall impression of a decor can change almost completely depending on the surface structure. Furthermore, mechanical influences on the product surface can lead to a higher contrast optical perception with dark decors.
- To ensure that you always achieve the best results with our products and to clarify any deviations in advance, we will be happy to advise you individually.
- Can be worked with carbide tipped tools on conventional woodworking machines.
- Please moisture-seal the edges.
Installation and assembly
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation and assembly. The premises themselves need to be at the normal climatic conditions in which the material will later be used.
- Please ensure that the material is processed and fitted correctly and using the best available technology.
Storage, handling and transport
- On level, full area surfaces (e.g. pallets), protected against moisture, in dry, ventilated rooms. Outdoor storage is not suitable.
- Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible distortion to the sheets.
- Foreign bodies or impurities in the pallet of sheets can lead to impressions and damage to the surface of the board.
- Sheets / boards must not be moved against each other; they should be moved individually by hand or with suction equipment.
Health and safety
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
Cleaning and care
- The surface can be cleaned with water and gentle cleaning agents. To remove stubborn stains, please observe the recommendations in the data sheet "Cleaning of HPL surfaces" (www.icdli.com).
- We recommend material recycling or energy recovery.
Duropal Worktop Quadra P2 Duropal Worktop Quadra Hydrofuge MR Duropal Worktop Quadra XTreme P2 Duropal Worktop Quadra XTreme Hydrofuge MR Duropal Worktop Quadra microPLUS® Hydrofuge MR Duropal Worktop Quadra XTreme Touch P2 Duropal Worktop Quadra microPLUS® P2 Duropal Worktop Quadra XTreme Touch Hydrofuge MR
You like to learn more?
Please get in touch with us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Product enquiries and sales department