New standards in high quality lacquered surfaces: Elegant, but robust: With PrimeBoard XTreme, Pfleiderer presents a wood-based panel, which combines an attractive painted look, optimum workability and high durability.
Whether PrimeBoard XTreme Matt or PrimeBoard XTreme High Gloss: Its innovative multi-coating technology makes it particularly easy to clean and permanently withstands high stresses. Thanks to our full product range, Pfleiderer PrimeBoard XTreme can be used and combined in a versatile and flexible way. PrimeBoard XTreme also stands out due to its excellent machinability.
Exclusive interior and project fixtures and fittings, living room and bedroom furniture / sliding doors, bathroom furniture and kitchen fronts.
Blue Angel DE-UZ 76
The Blue Angel has been the federal government's eco-label for 40 years. Independent and credible, it sets demanding standards for environmentally friendly products and services. The Blue Angel is the orientation for sustainable purchasing.
The CE-marking documents that goods comply with the safety and health requirements of the European Union. Its aim is to guarantee safe, flawless and high-quality goods on all European markets.
Cradle to Cradle Certified® Bronze
Cradle to Cradle is a concept for a continuous and consistent circular economy. C2C certification (Cradle to Cradle Certified product standard) assesses products across five performance categories: material health, material reutilisation, renewable energy and carbon management, water stewardship and social fairness.
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is a global, not-for-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest management worlwide. FSC defines standards based on agreed principles for responsible forest stewardship that are supported by environmental, social and economic stakeholders.
PEFC is the largest institution for ensuring sustainable forest management through an independent certification system. Wood and wood products with the PEFC seal originate demonstrably from ecologically, economically and socially sustainable forestry.
The UKCA-marking documents that goods comply with the safety and health requirements of the United Kingdom. Its aim is to guarantee safe, flawless and high-quality goods on all United Kingdom markets.
The German Innovation Award honours products across all sectors that convince through user-centricity and thus reflect the innovative strength of the industry. This year, the award for a great performance was also presented to PrimeBoard XTreme.
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|2,800||2,100||10 | 12 | 13 | 16 | 18 | 19 | 22 | 25 | 28|
- In accordance with EN 14322
- ClassicBoard P2: Urea resin-bonded particleboard, type P2 in accordance with EN 312, suitable for non load-bearing purposes in dry areas.
Reaction to fire
- Normally flammable
- D-s2,d0 according to EN 13986 dependent on end use (Thickness: ≥ 9 mm / Gross density: ≥ 600 kg/m³)
- EN 13986:2004 +A1:2015
- Boards for interior fitments (including furniture) for use in dry conditions
Formaldehyde emission class
- E1 E05
- This product follows the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006 an article. Following Article 7 it does not need to be registered.
- We manufacture the panels without the use of halogens, heavy metals, preservatives, wood protectors or organic solvents.
- The lacquering can be applied on one or both sides.
- XTreme Matt (XT) / XTreme High Gloss (XG)
- Please comply with information for PrimeBoard XTreme Collection
- Surface defects must not have a detrimental effect. Defects not larger than 1.0 mm² and detected from an observation distance of 0.7 m and a viewing angle of about 30° during the evaluation of the surface are permissible.
Max. 1 fault per m² is permissible.
The total number of defects allowed per board may be concentrated in one area or split across several defects.
- PrimeBoard XTreme is supplied chamfered on all sides. Before further processing a trimming cut is necessary.
- FSC certification or PEFC certification available on request.
Colour and surface match
- Decor, structure and core board all influence the final appearance of the end product.
- Due to the product-specific differences in production technologies, even identical decor/structure/core board combinations can result in slight optical and tactile deviations across different product groups and formats. Such deviations do not constitute a defect.
- The choice of surface structure in particular has a significant influence on the visual impression, the tactile perception as well as the technical characteristics of the product. Thus, the overall impression of a decor can change almost completely depending on the surface structure. Furthermore, mechanical influences on the product surface can lead to a higher contrast optical perception with dark decors.
- To ensure that you always achieve the best results with our products and to clarify any deviations in advance, we will be happy to advise you individually.
Machines and tools
- Can be worked with carbide tipped tools on conventional woodworking machines.
- Thick and thin edges are suitable.
- EVA and PUR hotmelts are recommended for edge adhesion.
- All conventional removable and non-removable fittings for solid wood and wood materials are suitable.
Installation and assembly
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation and assembly. The premises themselves need to be at the normal climatic conditions in which the material will later be used.
- Please ensure that the material is processed and fitted correctly and using the best available technology.
Storage, handling and transport
- On level, full area surfaces (e.g. pallets), protected against moisture, in dry, ventilated rooms. Outdoor storage is not suitable.
- Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible distortion to the sheets.
- Foreign bodies or impurities in the pallet of sheets can lead to impressions and damage to the surface of the board.
- Ensure that sufficiently large and sturdy bases, e.g. pallets, are used for the transportation of stacked sheets. The sheets on the pallet must be secured against slipping.
- Sheets / boards must not be moved against each other; they should be moved individually by hand or with suction equipment.
- To protect the high-quality surface Pfleiderer delivers these surface textures with a protective foil. The protective foil must be removed as soon as possible after processing – but at the latest within 6 months after delivery – to ensure residue-free removal of the foil. In addition, foiled boards must not be exposed to direct sunlight (UV radiation).
Health and safety
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
Cleaning and care
- The surface can be cleaned with water and gentle cleaning agents.
- The use of cleaning products, cloths, sponges with abrasive ingredients, should be avoided.
- For removal of particularly stubborn stains, industrial cleaners suitable for plastic surfaces can be used. Before use we would recommend testing in a small, hidden area.
- PrimeBoard XTreme is classified in waste wood class A2. The known disposal regulations regarding material and energy recovery apply.