Pfleiderer flat bonded elements simply bring together what belong together: Duropal HPL as a reference for highly decorative, high-quality and hygienic surfaces – supplied from the factory combined with our best core materials. The ideal combination for all areas with high use:
- Interior fixtures and finishes and furniture in residential and commercial & institutional buildings
- industrial and administration buildings
- public buildings
- schools, kindergartens, educational facilities
- sports and leisure facilities
- clinics, care facilities and laboratories
- shop building and trade fairs
- assembly and production workstations
With Pfleiderer flat bonded elements, special cases are the standard: The range of cores extends from the wood particleboard – including low swelling or flame resistant – to multi-layered boards through to black through-dyed HDF boards. In addition, you will also find that we have special versions such as PUR adhesive bonding, which produces a particularly high surface uniformity, or furniture elements with edging fused on seamlessly with Lasers. You can also choose from low-emissions or electrostatically dissipating materials through to magnetic, antibacterial and antiviral surfaces.
Pfleiderer flat bonded elements are available in the DST system. This means that you can combine these with all other Pfleiderer DST products with the same decor and texture – simply perfect for consistent design concepts. You also have the option of having flat bonded elements produced completely to your wishes with individual digital printing motifs. And with a minimum order of 1.