Areas of application
Overlaying and / or sheathing of door elements and door frames, furniture fronts, window sills, mouldings as well as cornice and strip lighting profiles. Duropal Thin laminate 0.35 XTreme is recommended solely for vertical use.
Certificates & labels
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is a global, not-for-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest management worlwide. FSC defines standards based on agreed principles for responsible forest stewardship that are supported by environmental, social and economic stakeholders.
PEFC is the largest institution for ensuring sustainable forest management through an independent certification system. Wood and wood products with the PEFC seal originate demonstrably from ecologically, economically and socially sustainable forestry.
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
- In accordance with EN 438-3
- Min. 1,350 kg/m³
Reaction to fire
- Normally flammable
- Euroclass D-s2,d0 or worse in connection with normally and easily inflammable core boards. (EN 13501-1, CWFT acc. to 2003/593/EG)
Formaldehyde emission class
- E1 E05
- This product follows the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006 an article. Following Article 7 it does not need to be registered.
- The surface is physiologically safe, and approved for direct contact with food acc. to Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011.
- We manufacture the panels without the use of halogens, heavy metals, preservatives, wood protectors or organic solvents.
- Please note that no overlay film is used. Therefore this product should only be used for vertical applications.
- FSC certification or PEFC certification available on request.
Colour and surface match
- Decor, structure and core board all influence the final appearance of the end product.
- Due to the product-specific differences in production technologies, even identical decor/structure/core board combinations can result in slight optical and tactile deviations across different product groups and formats. Such deviations do not constitute a defect.
- The choice of surface structure in particular has a significant influence on the visual impression, the tactile perception as well as the technical characteristics of the product. Thus, the overall impression of a decor can change almost completely depending on the surface structure. Furthermore, mechanical influences on the product surface can lead to a higher contrast optical perception with dark decors.
- To ensure that you always achieve the best results with our products and to clarify any deviations in advance, we will be happy to advise you individually.
Storage, handling and transport
- Avoid direct exposure to heat and any possible dehydration of the surfaces by light- or heat radiation or by air currents from heating- or air conditioning systems.
Health and safety
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
- Provide adequate extraction when splitting / sanding.
Cleaning and care
- The surface can be cleaned with water and gentle cleaning agents. To remove stubborn stains, please observe the recommendations in the data sheet "Cleaning of HPL surfaces" (www.icdli.com).
- Energy recovery in industrial furnaces at temperatures above 700 °C.
You like to learn more?
Please get in touch with us! We look forward to hearing from you.
Product enquiries and sales department