Exclusively for vertical applications in high-quality interior fitting, shop fitting and trade fair construction, for kitchen and residential furniture. Real aluminium surfaces are not suitable for horizontal surfaces and/or surfaces exposed to mechanical loads.
The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) is a global, not-for-profit organization dedicated to the promotion of responsible forest management worlwide. FSC defines standards based on agreed principles for responsible forest stewardship that are supported by environmental, social and economic stakeholders.
PEFC is the largest institution for ensuring sustainable forest management through an independent certification system. Wood and wood products with the PEFC seal originate demonstrably from ecologically, economically and socially sustainable forestry.
QGHW Premium Quality
The Qualitätsgemeinschaft Holzwerkstoffe e.V. awards the "Wood-Based Panels Quality Mark" to products that meet the quality criteria of the association. These products are of good quality, technically safe and harmless to human health and the environment.
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|2,800||2,100||16 | 18 | 19|
- ClassicBoard P2: Urea resin-bonded particleboard, type P2 in accordance with EN 312, suitable for non load-bearing purposes in dry areas.
Reaction to fire
- D-s2,d0 according to EN 13986 dependent on end use (Thickness: ≥ 9 mm / Gross density: ≥ 600 kg/m³)
Formaldehyde emission class
- E1 E05
- This product follows the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006 an article. Following Article 7 it does not need to be registered.
- We manufacture the panels without the use of halogens, heavy metals, preservatives, wood protectors or organic solvents.
- Please note the visible longitudinal joint of the real metal foil (2 strips) at approx. 1,380 mm and the effective length of min. 2,780 mm.
- Cut to size is not available.
- Decors: M80000 Alu 1, Stainless Steel Effect / M80001 Alu 2, Nickel Effect
- FSC certification or PEFC certification available on request.
Colour and surface match
- Decor, structure and core board all influence the final appearance of the end product.
- Due to the product-specific differences in production technologies, even identical decor/structure/core board combinations can result in slight optical and tactile deviations across different product groups and formats. Such deviations do not constitute a defect.
- The choice of surface structure in particular has a significant influence on the visual impression, the tactile perception as well as the technical characteristics of the product. Thus, the overall impression of a decor can change almost completely depending on the surface structure. Furthermore, mechanical influences on the product surface can lead to a higher contrast optical perception with dark decors.
- To ensure that you always achieve the best results with our products and to clarify any deviations in advance, we will be happy to advise you individually.
- Processing with protective foil is recommended. Dirt inclusions as well as heavy or sharp objects can leave pressure marks on the surface.
- If processed with the protective foil in place, please observe the longitudinal orientation of the decor surface and the longitudinal butt joint of the real metal film at approx. 1,380 mm (2 films) in size 2,800 x 2,070 mm.
- Face side face up on machining table, flashes can be removed using a fine file or sandpaper. Avoid flashes by using a pulling cut, and mill at a low speed, preferably synchronised.
Machines and tools
- We recommend the use of fixed machinery.
- Can be worked with carbide (HW) or diamond (DP) tipped tools on conventional woodworking machines.
- Thick and thin edges are suitable.
- EVA and PUR hotmelts are recommended for edge adhesion.
- All conventional removable and non-removable fittings for solid wood and wood materials are suitable.
Installation and assembly
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation and assembly. The premises themselves need to be at the normal climatic conditions in which the material will later be used.
- Please ensure that the material is processed and fitted correctly and using the best available technology.
Storage, handling and transport
- On level, full area surfaces (e.g. pallets), protected against moisture, in dry, ventilated rooms. Outdoor storage is not suitable.
- Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible distortion to the sheets.
- Foreign bodies or impurities in the pallet of sheets can lead to impressions and damage to the surface of the board.
- Ensure that sufficiently large and sturdy bases, e.g. pallets, are used for the transportation of stacked sheets. The sheets on the pallet must be secured against slipping.
- Sheets / boards must not be moved against each other; they should be moved individually by hand or with suction equipment.
- A protective foil must be removed as soon as possible after processing – but at the latest within 6 months after delivery – to ensure residue-free removal of the foil. In addition, foiled boards must not be exposed to direct sunlight (UV radiation).
Health and safety
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
Cleaning and care
- The surface can be cleaned with water and gentle cleaning agents.
- The use of cleaning products, cloths, sponges with abrasive ingredients, should be avoided.
- For removal of particularly stubborn stains, industrial cleaners suitable for plastic surfaces can be used. Before use we would recommend testing in a small, hidden area.
- We recommend material or energy recovery in approved plants.