There is no room for compromises in the healthcare area. Pfleiderer's wood-based materials have properties that meet the strict medical and care sector requirements, from anti-bacterial and anti-slip coatings to low swell or fire resistant core materials and low-maintenance or food safe surfaces. With this product variety and our experienced partners for all trades, we offer you everything from a single source. For high-quality solutions in the following areas:
- Medical practices
- Operating theatres
- Patient rooms
- Utility rooms
- Office spaces
- Treatment and therapy rooms
- Care facilities
- Sports halls
- Fitness studios
- Rehabilitation facilities
Pfleiderer's range of wood-based materials impresses with high-quality special product lines for interior outfitters such as the anti-bacterial MicroPLUS® surface, non-conductive anti-static materials or bespoke designs. Thanks to our DST system, which is unique in the area of wood-based materials, we can also reliably realise design concepts with matching finishes throughout and the required functionality!
- Extra-wide doors in HPL in the format 2.800 x 2070 mm
- Wall protection systems in building material class A2-s1,d0; B-s2,d0 und C-s2,d0
- Interior window sills in HPL
- Furniture fixtures with the same decor in direct coating, HPL, HPL-composite elements or also as painted fronts with the DST System
- Bed elements made of compact panels
- OP-walls made of compact panels
- Sanitary partition walls made of direct coating, composite element, compact or fibreboard
- Reception areas/corridors with special fire protection requirements
- Furniture with antibacterial effect
- Limitless design through digital printing
- Acoustic solutions
- VHF facade solutions, privacy protection, balcony railings
Anyone who requires additional safety in interior fitouts and finishes, will find the solution in the antimicrobial effect of the microPLUS® surface. The fact is, bacteria, or rather microbes, are our constant companions. Whether at home, in the office, in public facilities, in the care sector or in hospitals: the initiators of infections pose an acute problem almost everywhere.
The product versions in which microPLUS® are available are as diverse as the possible uses: Depending on requirements, DecoBoard melamine-faced decorative chipboards, high-pressure laminates, compact boards, worktops, composite (flat-bonded) and front elements can be supplied with the antimicrobial surface. There is also a wide range of design choices - microPLUS® is available for DecoBoard in the DST Xpress collection and for HPL in the entire design collection. microPLUS® also excels in terms of the product and structural combination of HPL and DecoBoard, allowing the products to be combined in a variety of ways in many application areas of different projects.
There is not the right product for your requirements?
In the Health & Care sector, Pfleiderer has long-standing partnerships with specialists. Together with our partners, we support you in developing individual solutions!