Project and Capex Manager
· Identification and benchmarking ( internal & external ) best practices in the project-engineering field.
· Support in execution of complex projects.
· Analysis of feasibility and development of concepts including risk evaluation.
· Calculation and budgeting of projects, including monitoring of budget.
· Description of technical specifications and schedule of services .
· Selection and evaluation of potential suppliers.
· Management of the CAPEX process.
· Assurance of the appropriate CAPEX appraisal form and CAPEX documentation.
· Lead of the planning and budgeting part of the annual CAPEX Budget process.
· Implementation and maintaining the CAPEX handbook.
· Collaboration in the creation of CAPEX projects, assuring best practices and state of the art production technology.
· Providing appropriate investment-project- and CAPEX/budget- reporting
· Assurance in CAPEX projects the ongoing equipment and process standardization process.
· 3 years of experience in the field of project management.
· Practical knowledge of project management.
· Experience in leading CAPEX projects.
· Very good business English written and spoken, Germany language will be an additional asset.
· Very good command of MS OFFICE including MS Project.
· Willingness to travel within central Europe (especially Poland and Germany).
· Driving licence B category.
· Great opportunity to improve and change culture, engage people in Pfleiderer success contribution.
· Cross functional work environment within the company (e.g. Procurement, Technology, Production, SCM, Logistics, IT, Maintenance, etc.)
· Friendly work atmosphere.
· International work environment.
· Contract of employment.
Please submit your application in English.
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."