You are enthusiastic about new challenges and you are especially interested in the production sector of a leading wood panel manufacturer?
You have challenging goals and want to be part of an international, dynamic company with the best opportunities? Then apply now for our Internal Junior Engineers Program.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- 36 months of preparation time to become an executive
- Profound insight in all areas of the Operational Management at Pfleiderer, i.e. Production Management, Engineering, Technology, Quality and SCM
- Highly developed production technology, i.e. the world`s greatest HotCoating plant
- Gaining broad knowledge about all functions in the operational area of Pfleiderer
- Challenging projects
- Stay at our German and Polish production sites for several months
- Individual career plan at the halfway point of the program
- Regular feedback, trainings and workshops to develop personality as well as knowledge
- Support by a personal mentor
WHAT WE EXPECT:
- Very successfully completed technical studies, ideally in Wood Technology, Production Technology, Process Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, or other similar fields of study.
- First practical experience through internships.
- Willingness to work national and international for a longer period.
- Very good English language skills – additionally you can speak Polish or German fluently.
- Performance orientation, flexibility, excellent communication skills and willingness to take on responsibility at an early step.
- You think globally and seek for an international career.
Please submit your application to:
PFLEIDERER Deutschland GmbH
Ingolstädter Straße 51, 92318 Neumarkt
Phone: +49 (0) 9181 28-8685