CAPEX Purchasing Manager
- Project purchases with a high level of responsibility, most projects above 1.0 million PLN,
- Negotiation of commercial conditions,
- Preparation of purchase contracts in cooperation with the legal department,
- Conducting strategic purchasing activities in the area of CAPEX and Project investment purchases for our three plants in Poland in our technical equipment (wood-chipping, preparation of recycled wood, continuous presses for chipboards or MDF-boards, impregnation, lamination and lacquering lines),
- Defining and implementing a purchasing strategy together with colleagues for CAPEX,
- Supplier relationship management in an international environment together with our cross-functional business partners (Engineering, Technical Services),
- Co-creation and implementation of optimization projects in CAPEX field,
- Claim Management in the CAPEX Projects.
- Education - master degree, preferably technical or economic,
- Experience in self-running purchasing activities (minimum 5 years in CAPEX purchases),
- Experience in purchasing investment, CAPEX and project management,
- Fluent English, German language will be an asset,
- Pragmatic approach, reliable and self-responsible field of actions,
- Knowledge of purchasing processes in manufacturing companies,
- Very good knowledge of MS Office programs, knowledge of SAP system will be an asset,
- Highly developed negotiating skills,
- Good ability to organize own work,
- Very good communication skills,
- Willingness to frequent business trips.
We are offering:
- Working in an international, dynamically developing company with >80 Sourcing Experts and an overall Spend of 600 Mio. € p.a.,
- Contract of employment,
- Possibility of development, to implement your own ideas and to improve your professional qualifications.
Please submit your application in English:
You are kindly requested to include the following clause in your application: "Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w ofercie pracy dla potrzeb procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29.08.1997r. Dz. U. z 2002 r., Nr 101, poz. 923 ze zm."