Duropal worktops can be used wherever very high demands are made on surface resistance and durability. Thanks to their hygienic advantages, the classic areas of application are in modern kitchens and bathrooms, canteens and restaurants, as well as doctors’ surgeries, in laboratories and shop fitting, but also for industrial and commercial workplaces.
FSC® quality available
The FSC trademarks on wood and wood products stand for transparency and credibility worldwide. They ensure that people and nature are treated fairly and responsibly and can be found on a constantly growing range of products worldwide.
PEFC™ quality available
PEFC is the largest institution for ensuring and marketing sustainable forest management through an independent certification system. Wood and wood products with the PEFC seal originate demonstrably from ecologically, economically and socially sustainable forestry.
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)||Surface textures|
|4,100||600||28.8 | 38.8||BR | CR | CT | CW | FG | MO | MP | MS | NY | RT | RV | RX | SD | TC | VV | XM|
|4,100||650||38.8||BR | CR | CT | CW | FG | MO | MP | MS | NY | RT | RV | RX | SD | TC | VV | XM|
|4,100||900||28.8 | 38.8||BR | CR | CT | CW | FG | MO | MP | MS | NY | RT | RV | RX | SD | TC | VV | XM|
|4,100||1,200||28.8 | 38.8||BR | CR | CT | CW | FG | MO | MP | MS | NY | RT | RV | RX | SD | TC | VV | XM|
|5,300||600||28.8 | 38.8||BR | CR | CT | CW | FG | MO | MP | MS | NY | RT | RV | RX | SD | TC | VV | XM|
|5,300||900||28.8 | 38.8||BR | CR | CT | CW | FG | MO | MP | MS | NY | RT | RV | RX | SD | TC | VV | XM|
|5,300||1,200||28.8 | 38.8||BR | CR | CT | CW | FG | MO | MP | MS | NY | RT | RV | RX | SD | TC | VV | XM|
- EN 13894-1
- ClassicBoard P2 green
- Urea resin-bonded particleboard, Type P2 green in accordance with EN 312, suitable for non load-bearing purposes in humid conditions.
Formaldehyde emission class
- E1 E05
- This product follows the REACH regulation EC 1907/2006 an article. Following Article 7 it does not need to be registered.
- The surface is physiologically safe, and approved for direct contact with food acc. to Regulation (EU) No. 10/2011.
- We manufacture the panels without the use of halogens, heavy metals, preservatives, wood protectors or organic solvents.
- Also in anti-bacterial quality – with Duropal microPLUS®.
- Can be worked with carbide tipped tools on conventional woodworking machines.
- Please moisture-seal the edges.
Installation and assembly
- Sufficient conditioning is required prior to installation and assembly. The premises themselves need to be at the normal climatic conditions in which the material will later be used.
- Please ensure that the material is processed and fitted correctly and using the best available technology.
Storage, handling and transport
- On level, full area surfaces (e.g. pallets), protected against moisture, in dry, ventilated rooms. Outdoor storage is not suitable.
- Please note that incorrect storage, regardless of its duration, may cause irreversible distortion to the sheets.
- Foreign bodies or impurities in the pallet of sheets can lead to impressions and damage to the surface of the board.
- Sheets / boards must not be moved against each other; they should be moved individually by hand or with suction equipment.
Health and safety
- Please wear the appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) when processing and handling.
Cleaning and care
- The surface can be cleaned with water and gentle cleaning agents. To remove stubborn stains, please observe the recommendations in the data sheet "Cleaning of HPL surfaces" (www.icdli.com).
- We recommend material recycling or energy recovery.