Are you open-eyed, enthusiastic about new challenges and particularly interested in the production area of a leading manufacturer of engineered wood?
Do you have ambitious goals and would you like to take off in an international, dynamic environment with excellent career opportunities? Then apply now for our Internal Junior Engineers Program!
- 36 months preparation time for a specialist or management position
- In-depth insights into all areas of Pleiderer's Operation Management, e.g. Production Management, Engineering, Technology, Quality and SCM
- Highly developed production technology, e.g. the largest HotCoating system in the world
- Acquisition of understanding for all functions in the area of operations at Pfleiderer
- Participation in and implementation of projects as well as early assumption of responsibility
- Cross-site deployments in Germany and Poland
- Support from a mentor
- Individual development opportunities according to your own strengths
- A career plan tailored to your needs after half of the program
- Regular feedback, numerous internal and external training courses and further education measures
- Various attractive benefits
- A successfully completed technical degree, ideally in the fields of wood technology, production engineering, process engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, etc.
- First practical experience through relevant internships.
- The willingness to be ready for long-term national and international deployment.
- Good written and spoken English - additional Polish language skills are a plus.
- Performance orientation, flexibility, strong communication skills and the willingness to assume responsibility quickly.
- You think globally and strive for an international career.