This panel type satisfies the same demands as the standard P2 panel, but is suitable for fields of application with stricter emission demands. ClassicBoard P2 CARB2 has a wide variety of applications, such as in furniture production and interior fitting or roofing applications.
The CE-marking documents that goods comply with the safety and health requirements of the European Union. Its aim is to guarantee safe, flawless and high-quality goods on all European markets.
FSC® quality available
The FSC trademarks on wood and wood products stand for transparency and credibility worldwide. They ensure that people and nature are treated fairly and responsibly and can be found on a constantly growing range of products worldwide.
PEFC™ quality available
PEFC is the largest institution for ensuring and marketing sustainable forest management through an independent certification system. Wood and wood products with the PEFC seal originate demonstrably from ecologically, economically and socially sustainable forestry.
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||Thickness (mm)|
|2,655||2,100||8 | 10 | 13 | 16 | 18 | 19 | 22 | 25 | 28 | 50|
|5,310||2,100||8 | 10 | 13 | 16 | 18 | 19 | 22 | 25 | 28 | 50|
Reaction to fire
- 2,655 x 2,100 x 8 mm: E
- 2,655 x 2,100 x 10 - 50 mm: D-s2,d0 according to EN 13986 dependent on end use (Thickness: ≥ 9 mm / Gross density: ≥ 600 kg/m³)
- 5,310 x 2,100 x 8 mm: E
- 5,310 x 2,100 x 10 - 50 mm: D-s2,d0 according to EN 13986 dependent on end use (Thickness: ≥ 9 mm / Gross density: ≥ 600 kg/m³)
- EN 13986:2004 +A1:2015
- Boards for interior fitments (including furniture) for use in dry conditions.
Formaldehyde emission class
- E1 E05 (Requirements according "CARB Phase 2" and "TSCA Title VI" are fulfilled.)
- Also available with PEFC™- or FSC® (License Code: FSC-C011773) certification on request